There are many types of breast cancer. The type of breast cancer diagnosed impacts upon what type of treatments are offered. The most common types include:
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Invasive ductal breast cancer (IDC)
- Invasive lobular breast cancer (ILC)
- Inflamatory breast cancer
- Paget's disease of the breast
- Other types of breast cancer
For more information on the pathway followed by breast cancer patients in Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, please follow the links on the right.